Home Remedies To Reduce Neck Pain: It can be very irritating if you severe pain in the neck to wake up in the morning, while not able to move the head in all directions. Stiff neck is characterized by neck pain and difficulty moving the neck to one side. A Stiff neck can also cause shoulder pain, headaches, and even pain in the arms. The best way to get rid of neck pain is simple home remedies to try to work very well.
- Sleeping in a difficult situation tense neck muscles
- Poor posture at work
- Mashed neck due to an accident
- Using a pillow, no support, or use too many pillows during sleep
- Contact Sports
- Sneeze Strong
- Reduction or limitation of the mobility of the neck, either left or right,
- Pain in the neck, upper back and shoulders
- An uneasy feeling when sleeping
- Muscle spasms in the upper back and neck muscles
- Fever and Headache and (stiff neck with fever and headache can also be the reason for meningitis)
Home Remedies For Stiff Neck
Here are some of the most suitable home remedies you can try to treat a stiff neck.
Massage is a good remedy for a stiff neck. You can use essential oils such as pine, rosemary, lavender and juniper to massage because it provides the necessary heat for the neck muscles and increasing blood flow. A gentle massage of great help to relax and reduce muscle stiffness.